Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Swimming Success!

My last MIAC championship swim meet was a complete success! I had the best meet of my entire swimming career! I got all life time best times: 200 IM (2:10.31) 400 IM (4:40.92) and 200 FLY (2:09.24)! All of the goals that I set for myself over the past four years have been accomplished and my swimming dreams have been achieved! I could not be more happy with how my career as a swimmer came to an end! I am truly the luckiest girl to have had such AMAZING coaches, teammates, and supportive parents to get me through this time of my life!A big, big thank you to all of the encouraging people who motivated me and pushed me to reach my goals over the years. I still can not believe that this is me on this podium- I am so happy in this moment I will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment