Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Step Back and Enjoy

The week before final exams is always stressful.  Group projects are coming to a close, paper deadlines are fast approaching, and my brain is approaching full capacity! On top of it all, a huge snow storm had to come and tempt me with it's beauty and promises.  It is very difficult to study when all you want to do is bundle up, build a snowman, and go sledding.  I am one who has a very long to do list and my priorities seem to become all jumbled with the fresh white blanket that has been laid in front of me.  At this point in time when my stress level seems too high to deal with, I think it is time to step back and enjoy one of my favorite pastimes; playing in the snow!

I also find myself wishing that time would speed up through finals week so we could just fast forward through this stressful time.  Then I realized that I should not wish for time to pass any faster than it already does.  I can't believe that my college career is almost over! These 4 years have been some of the greatest years of my life so far and I do not want to them to be over.  So again I am reminded that life is what it is, so we should all just take a step back and enjoy it.  No matter what happens or what stress may come your way, it is important to enjoy the little things that make this world great and soak them up to shine onto others so they can enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment